SUPERBATMAN888SUPERBATMAN888

oh man!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS FUNNY HAHAHA

.HELLBOY. .HELLBOY.

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off.... The animation could of been a little smoother in parts, but your artwork was really nice. Felt like I was watching a comic book. Anyways....... this was cool make more cool mess for us to enjoy!!!!

Flash Wars Flash Wars

This was great!!!!!!!!!!

I hate MX!!!!!!!! It's so gay!!! I would choose 4 or 5 over it any day!!!!!!

Tenacious D - Jesus Ranch Tenacious D - Jesus Ranch

nice one buddy

That was great. Don't listen to those bible bashers. Besides your movie made no sense. LOL! The bouncing shit was the best part!

Kittie: DGS-Sad Christmas Kittie: DGS-Sad Christmas

well most of it was true but............

you listen to way much SOAD and RATM.

Closet Capers Closet Capers

well, that was sick

dbv copernicus 4 is finally being made after so long and i'd just like to say that it is 10 times better than 3 and 100 times better than this shit that came outta your ass!!!!!!!

Musashi1285 responds:

If I had any idea as to what the fuck you were talking about, I might be insulted. You're a fucking moron.

Nigerian Exchange Nigerian Exchange

you need a little help on alot of things!

This reminded me to much of "Coming to America." Even though it was not very good, it is still alot better than most of the crap to come from the portal.

Bounty(episode1/prologue) Bounty(episode1/prologue)

good job!

it's nice to know that other people like cowboy bebop. keep up the good work!

Eskimo Bob 24 Eskimo Bob 24

This was very humorous

THAT WAS COOL!!!! ESKIMO BOB FOREVER!!!! THAT WAS A COOL PREQUEL!!!! CAVIAR!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!